This charming home was built in 1944, features new copper plumbing, all new electrical with hi-speed internet wiring, all new double pane windows, new sheetrock walls and insulation, newly painted interior, French doors, lighting fixtures, all new oak hardwood floors, new carpet on lower level.
------ The Grounds ------
- Large front and back yard, lovingly landscaped with private drive way in front and additional parking space in rear for the boat or RV lover. Garage parking neg. with extra fee.
------ Main Floor ------
- Remodeled kitchen with lovely oak cabinets, new hardwood floors, stainless steel everything. New spacious pantry with oak cabinets, new oak hardwood floor, window with south west light exposure and an acid glass pantry door making this room a lovely addition and a must have. Eating space offers French doors with a wonderful south west light overlooking a large deck and back yard.
- Bright living room with new oak hardwood floors and great art spaces featuring a magnificent fireplace
- Master bedroom with new French doors, oak hardwood floors, could also be a formal dining room.
- Guest Bedroom or office space offers new oak hardwood floors with west light.
- Remodeled bath with pedestal sink, ceramic tile tub and stunning new hardwood floors.
------ Lower Level ------
- Accessed by elegant oak hardwood stairs with sophisticated overhead lighting
- Beautifully remodeled family room with new carpet, French doors offering lower level separate entrance.
- 3rd and 4th bedroom offers a bright airy feeling with new double pane windows through out and light new carpet
- New bath room offers large new double pane window, glass surround shower, pedestal sink with lovely antique features.
- Laundry room
- Furnace room/storage